PJG Enterprises is located at the picturesque Someday Farms in Erin, ON, one of the premier facilities in the area. The central location of our farm offers a low commute time to all major show venues in Ontario. We are within 15 minutes of Angelstone & Orangeville Show Jumping Tournaments and a 30 minute drive from the Caledon Equestrian Park.
Our exclusive use of the facilities include:
- 30 large matted box stalls, all with a window
- Several large box stalls suitable for broodmares & foals.
- Large, bright 80 x 187 Indoor Area with newly added Fiber to the footing.
- 150 x 200 Outdoor Ring
- Large Manicured Grass Derby Field with Natural Obstacles
- 2 wash stalls with hot/cold water
- Heated Tackroom with individual storage & Keurig Machine
- 2 Bathrooms, one with a shower
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Viewing Lounge
- 14 Large Grass Oak Board Paddocks
- 1 Broodmare Field
- Miles of scenic hacking through established Hunt Club trails